Uncanny.gg is built and owned by Pivan Interactive – a technology company in the gaming and esports industry, that turns streamers into broadcasters by using AI to identify key moments in a stream to create powerful, meaningful and creative moments for their live audience, democratizing and making it affordable to create high level engaging productions that increases viewership and engagement.
Based in Boulder, Colorado, we are a Comcast NBC-Universal backed company, having gone through the Techstars accelerator program. Our advisors include a co-founder from IGN and a co-founder of Human Design (Boulder). We are redefining what it means to be streamers and content creators in the gaming and esports space. Our product is Uncanny.gg
We are seeking an individual to define the creative DNA of our company, as well as architect and execute the implementation throughout the product and our services.
This position will have ownership over all things in the creative space, from branding, to UX, and marketing, throughout all aspects of our user facing product. Critically, this includes all aspects of the live stream production and content offered by Uncanny.
This role begins as the sole owner/designer of the company’s creative direction, but as we grow will include leading and directing our creative team for both short term and long-term strategies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ownership of our branding, front-end UX/UI, messaging, digital content of our entire brand, including its production.
- Design and creation of the on-stream broadcasting content and design of Uncanny for our streamers.
- Eventually, hiring and leading a team of talented creative professionals who are hungry to grow and learn more under your guidance.
- Have a lot of fun! We are a company that makes streaming and gaming fun and you should have fun too!
- Spend your days working with an amazing team of gamers and engineers!
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Demonstrated experience leading an internal creative team/department
- Have led creative efforts across: digital, social, events & video
- Production experience in both video (After Effects & Premiere) and graphic design (Photoshop & Illustrator) software
- Passion and drive in a startup environment
- Passion for mentoring and developing people
- Collaborative and teamwork-oriented approach
- Background in entertainment a plus
- Background in gaming and esports a bigger plus
- Experience working and managing remotely a plus
To apply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org